1. I feel like I'm headed in the wrong direction. What can I do?
2. How do I get in touch with my true feelings?
3. How can I know what's best for me at this time?
4. Why can't I find a good relationship?
5. Why don't I feel happy?
6. My career is at a standstill. It's not going anywhere. What can I do to get it moving again?
7. Why do I feel so depressed/lethargic/unmotivated/hopeless?
8. I feel like I need a change. Should I re-locate?
9. I have a history of (illness) in my family. Is there anything I can do to stop me from getting it (or not getting it so severely)?
10. I've got this really bad habit of doing (dysfunction). Is there anything I can do to stop it?
Do any of these questions sound familiar? Has there been, or is there now, a pressing problem in your life that you just don't know what else to do about it? Are you beyond frustration, or close to it? I'll bet you've tried several other methods/modalities/therapies to help you overcome your turmoil and confusion - but they haven't worked. WHY? Because they are only addressing the "conscious" aspect of your problem. That's where SPIRITUAL Counseling comes into the picture. Spiritual Counseling works on the UNconscious, on the spiritual levels, the 90% of ourselves that we are not in touch with. There is an enormous cache of information hidden from our egos in the realm of the unconscious. That's why meditation is so vitally important.
Yes. I know... You've tried meditating before and it "just doesn't work for you," right? Well, maybe you just need a little personal one-on-one coaching to get you into the groove... And that's why I've created the PEPP (Personal Empowerment Protocols Program), to get you there!
What does PEPP do? PEPP gets you in touch with karma, past life time patterns, and potential talents and abilities. It begins to access your creative potential, remove outter and inner limitations/restrictions on your way of being, and validates who you really are (not who everyone else expects you to be).
How is PEPP structured?
(week 1) You receive a one hour reading on your specific issue. I read, you process and absorb. (week 2) I guide you through a personalized 60 minute self-healing meditation based upon your issue. (week 3) You learn grounding and self-awareness tools (60 min) (week 4) You learn creative visualization techniques (60 min) (week 5) You receive a 45 min. "energy check." I monitor how well your energy is moving, and give you feed back on your progress.
Section 2 (Optional) Section 2 is comprised of 8 sessions. Sessions one through seven focus on one of the seven chakras in a guided self-healing meditation. Session #8 is a 45 minute "energy check."
How much does PEPP cost? Section 1 = $600 Section 2 = $800
The Grand Canyon (North Rim), Arizona, USA